Pizza Supreme Protein Bowl
|Prep Time: 5 min||Cook Time: 10 min|
|Servings: 4||Skill Level: easy|
With all the charm of pizzeria pizza, this easy keto pizza in a bowl recipe is a fun low carb way to enjoy the cheesy goodness of a pizza minus the carbs! It’s easy to customize for the pickiest of eaters. Simply layer your ingredients for a quick lunch or dinner.
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup sliced bell peppers (red, yellow, green)
- ¼ cup sliced onion
- 1 pound ground sausage (can also use ground beef, chicken or turkey)
- ½ cup Pearls Sliced Ripe Black Olives, or desired amount
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 cups Sugar-Free Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Sauté onions, mushrooms, peppers and onions in oil until soft.
- Add sausage and cook through. Drain off excess fat.
- Set out microwavable bowls and add 3 tablespoons of pizza sauce. Top with 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese.
- Evenly split sausage, mushrooms, peppers, onions and Ripe Black Olives among bowls.
- Sprinkle with same amount of cheese and top with the same amount of sauce.
- Top with the remaining amount of cheese, a pinch of red pepper flakes, a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, and desired pepperoni.
- Place in oven on broil (or microwave) until cheese has melted.