Single-Serve Summer Vegetable Enchilada Lasagna
|Prep Time: 15 min||Cook Time: 20 min|
|Servings: 1||Skill Level: easy|
An easy, satisfying vegetarian entrée for one! Feel free to add some black beans or shredded chicken for extra protein.
- 3 (6-inch diameter) corn tortillas
- ½ cup shredded zucchini
- ½ cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- sliced greens from 1 green onion
- ¼ cup Pearls Sliced Black Olives
- ¼ cup green enchilada sauce
- Salt and pepper
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- ¾ cup shredded jack cheese
- Pico de gallo or other salsa
- Diced avocado or guacamole
- Chopped cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the zucchini, corn, green onion, olives, 2 tablespoons of the enchilada sauce, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Rub a 6-inch oven-safe skillet with the oil.
- Place one tortilla in the pan. Top with ¼ cup of the cheese and half of the vegetable mixture.
- Layer a second tortilla on top. Top with ¼ cup of the cheese and half of the vegetable mixture.
- Layer a third tortilla on top. Spread the remaining 2 tablespoons enchilada sauce over the tortilla. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbling and the enchilada is warm throughout, 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve right away with desired toppings.