Change up your dinner routine with a platter of snacks. With mixed cheeses, fruits, vegetables, nuts, olives, dip, and prosciutto-wrapped blue cheese stuffed olives, you’ll want a snacking dinner platter every night!
Prosciutto-Wrapped Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives:
- 10-15 Pearls Specialties Blue Cheese Stuffed Queen Olives
- 10-15 slices prosciutto, halved
Snacking Dinner Platter:
- 1 cup spinach artichoke dip
- 1 jar Pearls Specialties Pitted Medley Greek Olives, drained
- Three assorted vegetables, such as:
- 3 celery ribs, cut into 3-inch sticks
- 2 endives or radicchio broken into leaves
- 1 bunch red radishes, halved
Three assorted fruits, such as:
- 1 apple, sliced
- 2 mandarins
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
Three assorted cheeses, such as:
- Soft herbed goat cheese
- Cowgirl Creamery Mt. Tam
- Mimolette, sliced
- Sliced baguette and crackers
- 1/4 cup nuts, such as toasted almonds
- Roll each olive in half a slice of prosciutto and secure with a toothpick.
- Arrange all of the ingredients on a large platter and serve.