Spicy Shrimp Olive Skewers
|Prep Time: 0 min||Cook Time: 65 min|
|Servings: 12||Skill Level: easy|
These Spicy Shrimp and Olive grilled skewers are quick and easy to make. They’ll fly off the platter! Pair them with the Southwestern Chopped Salad for a summer time meal!
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 12 jumbo shrimp, shelled with their tails left on
- 12 Pearls Jalapeno Stuffed Queens
- 12 cocktail skewers, soaked in water for at least 10 minutes
- Whisk together the sriracha, lime juice, honey, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Toss the shrimp in in the marinade and refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight.
- Thread one shrimp and one olive onto small cocktail skewer.
- Preheat the grill or a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill shrimp skewers until cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side. Serve immediately.