Stuffed Mini Peppers
|Prep Time: 10 min||Cook Time: 20 min|
|Servings: 10||Skill Level: easy|
This easy, colorful vegetarian appetizer packed with the flavors of the Mediterranean will please every crowd.
- 2 pints mini peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds removed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, slightly softened
- 1/4 cup drained and chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 ounces (1/3 cup) feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup drained and chopped Pearls Specialties Sliced Kalamata Greek Olives
- 2 tablespoons packed chopped fresh basil
- For finishing: Extra-virgin olive oil, flaky salt, black pepper, fresh basil and/or parsley leaves
- Position a rack in the oven and preheat to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the mini peppers in half lengthwise and remove the seeds and ribs. Place the peppers on the sheet pan open side up.
- In a food processor, combine the cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, feta, basil, and olives, and blend until fairly smooth.
- Fill the peppers with the cream cheese mixture and bake until the peppers are tender and the cheese is softly puffed and slightly golden, 8-10 minutes.
- Place the peppers on a serving platter and sprinkle with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and herbs.
- Serve warm.