Watermelon Greek Salad
|Prep Time: 15 min||Cook Time: 0 min|
|Servings: 4||Skill Level: easy|
Take watermelon salad up a notch with traditional Greek salad ingredients. This savory-sweet dish is perfect for summer entertaining!
- 4 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup slivered red onion
- ¾ cup Pearls kalamata olives
- ¼ cup torn or slivered mint leaves
- ¼ cup torn or slivered parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed feta
- In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, olives, mint, and parsley.
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Toss in the feta. Taste for balance and seasoning, adding more salt or lemon if needed.
- Serve right away or cover and chill for an hour or two before serving.